Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bonding of 2 L's

These past few months has been great, just watching you being so comfortable with L brings me smiles everyday. L has finally succeeded in putting you to bed which is something incredible coz besides Poh-poh and me, no one has ever put you to bed unless you are zonked to the world. Its been happening often that you only want L to put you to bed so I just sleep on the bed and relax while I see you bullying L by asking him to bring you to the toilet to pee and asking him if you could sleep on his shoulders .... I just lie down and giggle my head off coz its really funny. L would give Mummy this smirk and says it sarcasticly "wahh.... you are so relaxed eh ..."
Words can't explain the bond you have with him, it so unreal but yet true to see the relationship you have and the closeness that you have grown to like him so much. Every night you do tell us both the magic word and give us good night kisses and hugs which you are real sweetheart when you do that, and everytime you say that it just melts my heart.

Recently you have turned into a stage singer, always standing on your little stool and singing your heart out. You have also learnt how to make up words and sing to rhythm with any songs. It cracks us up when you make up the words and you also know that its funny and cheeky.
Once you are on the roll in singing you just don't stop, you would go on and on ....
Top 5 Songs at this moment
1) Tommy Thumb
2) Old King Cole
3) Lonely Goatherd
4) Ding Dong Bell
5) Do Re Mi

One of the morning you saw the ad of Mickey mouse magic show and you asked me if you could go, of course I would never say NO to you and told you we will go, you bugged me all day and asked when are we going to watch the show and I said you would have to wait for 2 weeks. Of course knowing your determination you asked L whether he could buy you the tickets so now we use that as a weapon so that you would listen and when you misbehave we would always remind you of the show. Don't we all have to go through bribery... especially you know how to get round on what you want from us. Even at nights when you wiggle here and there and I am a little fed up I would tell you that you will turn into an ugly ogre or there is a vampire in the cupboard if you don't fall asleep soon he will come and bite you .... . I always have to generate new things coz after saying too many times you tend not to listen anymore. It all started with "Lauren, you have to be good or else Santa wont bring presents for you .... " Now its turned to vampires and ghost. :P Being a parent is not easy especially I have you as the active type and sometimes uncontrollable, so I would have to cook up different things just to make you at ease.
I will say it over and over again that no matter how you are ... I will always love you to bits .... xoxoxox

No comments: